Monday, July 27, 2009






THE WORLDS IN AUSTRALIA

We arrived a week early for this race as i needed to get used to my clips again after a days sleep we bumped into the Drysdales from Zimbabwe ,Luka 9 and jack 11 we went practising all day on thurs at a local track it was great loads of rythym on the last straight.
Then on the evening all went out for dinner .
Friday we all met up and went to another track all day and came back and went swimming in there pool abd jacuzzi!!!!
Saturday was the first race day at cross keys it wasnt a big race but there was about 15 riders in my age so not too bad .
I raced ok winning my motos except one where i came 2nd so not too bad the motos were a good race between me the Aus No1 Tyson Cobby on his home track and my new friend from New Zealand Mark Hartland Croft so it was good my dad said i had done enough and didnt want me to race the final just in case of accidents so i watched and Tyson won it from Mark and a lad from Chile in 3rd .
Sunday was another race at a track called the Cove i really like this track its fast and fun.
Again i won all my motos easily and the final was going to be between me and the argentina rider who later went on to win the W1 at the worlds (he also won in Canada 07).
Anyway we were told there was going to be a break in racing so we went to get something to eat a massive hot dog came back and i had missed my final lol!!!never mind i felt good and fast .

A few pics from the pre worlds races

No comments: