Monday, July 27, 2009

pic is me and Max Burnhem we met at the airport on the way home who got W3 in my race .








This Pic is me and the Wild Man Wyatt Hubbard 10x from the USA
The worlds Race

In my age there was over 60 riders it was stacked ,we didnt see the track till tues morning for practise WOW what a start hill and first jump it was massive!!!
Tuesday and Wednesday practise sessions were hard as i just didnt like the hill and that big double so i wasnt going fast up to it.
My dad said i had to jump it i said get lost its 8 mtr wide it was huge!!
Thursday race day
In my motos i had the french Euro champ who won in Denmark the weekend before so i knew he would be fast but every race i beat him to the bottom of the hill but he jumped the double and i backed off so i got 2nds behind him so not too bad .
Quarter time my dad said just top 4 is all you need i got a good gate and got 3rd so thru to the semis .
Lane 7 for my semi this was going to be tough i had some fast riders in this ,i got a decent gate was in 3rd 4th at first turn but went too high and came out LAST on to the second straight second berm i got into 6th and hit the third straight full speed and pumped so fast got back to 4th then i went high in last turn and went back to 6th down the last straight i just hit the turbos and got 4th by a wheel at the line I WAS IN THE MAIN i couldnt believe it nor could my dad it was great!!!!
Final time i had gate 4 which was a good gate but i didnt get the snap and had a photo finish for 5th or 6th after what seemed like the longest 15 mins ever they said i got 6th just by an inch it was that close
W6 for me so i was still pleased out of over 6o riders i came 6th on a track i couldnt really go that fast down the first straight .
A few pics from the race and also me and( the wild man) Wyatt Hubbard from the USA who also came W6 in 10 boys
W6 W6 yahoo

No comments: