Monday, July 27, 2009





Denmark Racing Day

The track wasnt that good it was really bumpy and there was aset of doubles on the first straight which you had to jump and i couldnt !!!
The motos went well i had a 3rd (slipped pedals over the horrible doubles) then a 2nd and then i won the third moto .
In my age there was about 55 of us so we had 6 man quarters with top four to the semi i holeshotted my quarter only to go over the bars and take a big fall on those double i couldnt jump AAARRRGH i was out i was gutted as i really wanted to make the main .
My dad said dont worry everyone falls off sometime at least he said i was fast enough which made me feel better .
A big well done to my friend Tino who finished 5th in the final which was good as he slipped his pedal coming out the gate and was last to the first turn Tino Popma E5 well done .

Some pics of me with Lauren my dad and Fast Eddie from the UK

No comments: