Wednesday, September 30, 2009



Schijndel TC round in Holland 6th Sept 09

After a month off with no training at all just messing about playing (thanks dad)
This was my first race back we set off sat morning early and got to the track just after lunch it didnt seem that far this time.
Practice is on sat nights over there and the track was really long but with lots of jumps that little kids can jump so i really had fun practising.
After practise we went for a pizza with my dads friend Rene and his two daughters.
Sunday race day and there was nearly 40 riders entered in my class i started off a bit shaky with a 2nd in my first moto to their new dutch champ who was pretty fast.
I won the other two motos and beat him again to win my semi.
Final time i lead all the way till the last but one turn and came unclipped as i was getting tired and hit a jump wrong and couldnt pedal at all till i got my foot back in .
AAAARRGGH he passed me up to the last turn and took the win i was gutted having lead all the way but i was happy as i hadnt even trained and it was supposed to be a fun race.

No comments: