Saturday, June 06, 2009

Race Updates

We have had a few races in the UK the first was a SW regional at Burnham in preperation for the National my dad put me up in the 11s which was good as there were a lot of fast kids like my mates Aaron and Eddie i did really well my gates still suck but i won motos and had a 2nd during the day so i felt fast but the finals were running really late and we were 3 hrs from home and it was after 5pm and we were still waiting, so my dad said we will have to go we caint wait any longer so no final for me!!!but well done to Eddie for winning.
The National at Burnham wasnt too bad i won my motos easily and in my semi i hit the gate and was last to the first turn and by the 2nd turn i was in 2nd behind ethan so not too bad .
I was top of the rider list all day so i felt good ,come final time i got stuck ina crash on the first jump and finished 4th so i wasnt too happy nor was my dad!!!
I just hate racing in England .

No comments: