Saturday, March 28, 2009

Still Quiet On The Race Front
I have only raced a couple of times since Belgium as the weather has been bad ,a north regional at coppull and a midlands regional at harworth which i won both .
I will put a few pics up as my mate Tylers dad was taking plenty of pics at harworth.
My dad is starting to step my training up for the euro rounds and hopefully Australia .
The first round is in Zwolle in a few weeks where i will get to see my friend Tino again he is riding a gunslinger now and really likes it.
I have have been testing a new Haro frame as i have been offered a place on a new Haro UK team .
I didnt really want to change from my gunslinger but my dad said i was getting a bit big for it ,
anyway after a few goes on it i really like it feels totally different from my gunslinger so i will get a few races on it to make sure im happy with it .
I will get some pics up asap and you can let me know what you think !!!!

No comments: